Interactive content is so important for small businesses
Interactive content is the norm of the day for marketers around the world. They no longer make a piece of traditional material that is one-sided and somewhat bored. Such content included static blog posts, fixed landing pages, and PDF forms in conjunction. There was some information and details for readers or users. On the contrary, the modern way of creating content is to actively engage users. This is what we know today as interactive content. This is the best way for a marketer to engage users with the brand through education and awareness.
Most businesses have already replaced interactive content with its benefits. A content marketing institute revealed in its survey that 75% of marketers want to increase the use of interactive content in marketing. In fact, 51% of companies surveyed have been using interactive content for the past several years. Many of them believe that reusable content is worth re-introducing.
Interactive content for all channels
An important feature of the use of interactive content is that you can create it for each platform. You should consider this as a standard component for your marketing programs. Therefore, even when using traditional content, some interactive elements can be added to add to it. These are the channels where your interactive content can work effectively.
1. Social Media – To explore social media through interactive content, you should think about using quizzes or contests to engage your audience. Your social media page should have elements to add your viewers to your content.
2. Events – You can re-send a program quiz. Also use the survey to create some excitement about this program. These strategies will keep your potential customers engaged in your business. Say “Thanks for coming! There is a better strategy than “.
3. Paid Media – When you create a CTA that has an interactive call, it will generate more click through.
4. Blog – Adding some interactive content to your blog will surely help to engage your users and readers.
5. Email – Instead of static and direct email, visual and interactive email content will attract attention. This will help drive more conversions and click through. This will eventually result in better email ROI.